“Protection against lightning”, a talk by Richard Davies of ABB Furse; Kings Hotel, Stokenchurch; 30 January 2019.
“Valuation workshop” with Anthony Banfield; Maidenhead Golf Club; 13 February 2019.
“Five Counties Conference 2019” sponsored by VWV took place at the Wycombe Swan theatre, High Wycombe on 27 February 2019.
The following presentations from the conference are available to download for your personal use. They must not be copied nor used commercially.
“Leases and licences”, a talk by David Haines and Richard Hosmer of Charles Russell Speechlys; Maidenhead Golf Club; 14 March 2019.
“How to improve your surveying of residential property”, a talk by Keith Thompson FRICS; Kings Hotel, Stokenchurch; 10 April 2019.
“The importance of bees”, a talk by Charles Oliver-Bellasis; Shaw House, Newbury; 1 May 2019.
“Standing seam roofing”, a talk by Daniel Sandell of the Garland Roofing Company; Kings Hotel Stokenchurch; 16 May 2019.
“Handling boundary disputes”, a talk by David Powell FRICS; Maidenhead Golf Club; 22 May 2019.
Building Surveyors’ Oxford Briefing 2019. Culham Science Park.
- Timber frame – avoiding defects Robin Lancashire, BM TRADA
- Hot mix or cold mix? Working with lime Phil Brown, Cornish Lime Company
- Construction law update Ruth Wilkinson, Clarkslegal
- RICS Party Walls, 7th edition Guidance Note Jack Norton, Schofield Surveyors
- Deleterious materials Jo Williams, Sanderson Weatherall
- Metal roofing systems Matt Hayler, Sika
- Electrical update Darren Staniforth and Jake Green, Certsure
- Insights into the psychology of client behaviour Laura Taylor, Oxford University.
“Improving your LinkedIn Profile”, A talk by Tony Silver, Maidenhead Golf Club, 25 September 2019.
“Commercial Property Law Update”, A talk by Richard Hosmer and Simon McIlroy from Charles Russell Speechlys; 18th September 2019.
“Solar PV and battery storage”, 4th September 2019. A talk by Spirit Energy, Erica Charles.