Wednesday 2 March 2022
Holiday Inn, Handy Cross, High Wycombe, HP11 1TL
This CPD day will take place on Weds 2 March at the Holiday Inn in High Wycombe
The conference is held in two parts, the morning is dedicated to Commercial Surveying and the afternoon to Residential Surveying. The cost is £60 for either session or £100 for both. The price includes VAT, refreshments but no lunch. If you are staying all day you will need to make your own arrangements
- Book online here
- You can email email@example.com or call on 07429 523183
- You can download and fill in the booking form and post to 3CPD Ltd, Lanchet Cottage, Stuckton, Fordingbridge SP6 2HF
The programme consists of the usual variety of professional and technical talks, covering traditional and modern surveying topics, adding up to three hours of CPD for each session.
The topics are:
- MEES – Latest update on requirements for commercial properties, Martin Gibbons, Vital Property Solutions
- Update on commercial legal matters relating to leases and licences, Blaser Mills, Solicitors
- PII for commercial surveyors and valuers, Simon Marsh, Fraser Miller
- PII for residential surveyors and valuers, Simon Marsh, Fraser Miller
- Advice on report writing for residential surveys & valuations, Anne Hinds FRICS
- Practical surveying of older buildings (not necessarily listed), Richard Oxley MRICS
The venue – Holiday Inn, Handy Cross, High Wycombe, HP11 1TL
The Holiday Inn is easily accessible from the M40. There are free car parking facilities.
If required social distancing measures and hand sanitising stations will be in place, with a designated area allocated for sole use by delegates.
Date/time: Wednesday 2 March
Registration 0815 – 0915
Morning session 0915 – 1215
Afternoon registration 1.00 – 1.30
Afternoon session 1.30 – 4.30
Cost: £60.00 (incl. refreshments and VAT) for each session or £100.00 for both
A comprehensive delegate pack will be included.