On Wednesday, 5 December 2018, we'll be holding our regular planning law update with Tony Bowhill FRICS FRTPI, a planning consultant with a wealth of knowledge and an eye for highlighting the salient points in planning legislation and case law.
This year's topics will include:
• Planning Policy Guidance - the new regime
• Housing need - all you need from government
• Local plans – are they helping or hindering housing land supply?
• Neighbourhood plans – do they fulfil a useful purpose?
• Barns into residential – new rules and pitfalls
• Office into residential - RICS report unveiled more "poor quality housing", etc.
• Enforcement – swift response.
As always, there will be the opportunity to pose questions during the presentation and for a general interaction on the latest planning law.